|1 ea||Bell Peppers-green, yellow, red|
|1/2||Red or White Onion|
|Assorted||Hot Peppers Jalapeņo, Arbol, (if you like it spicy like Rich and I!)|
|Couple sheets of tin foil|
1. Lay out a sheet of tin foil a couple of inches longer than the salmon fillet on each end.
2. Cut 1/2 of the butter into 4 or 5 pats and put them on the tin foil evenly spaced.
3. In layers, add cilantros, onion slices, bell peppers, and hot hot peppers.
4. You can add the hot peppers to just one end to have a spicy side and a mild side.
5. Season the Salmon on both sides with Renegade Rub.
6. Next lay the Salmon over the vegetables.
7. Cut the rest of the butter into pats and place on the Salmon
8. Finally squeeze the lime over the salmon.
9. Wrap the salmon in the tin foil and place on grill
10. Only needs to cook 4-5 minutes on each side
12. Do not overcook.
13. Serve veggies side up.
You can change up the vegetable with just about anything, suggestions are tomatoes,
mushroom, or zucchini