|1 ea||Bell Peppers (red, yellow, green)|
|4 Tbs||Olive Oil|
|3||Garlic Cloves mashed or minced|
1. Use any combination of the above vegetables.
2. Cut the veggies lengthwise about 1/4 slices.
3. Place olive oil and garlic in large fry pan over medium heat.
4. When oil get hot add veggies (except mushrooms) and coat generously with Renegade Rub.
5. Cover with lid stirring frequently.
6. Cook about 10 minutes or until desired texture. Add mushrooms a couple of minutes before pulling vegetables.
7. If you like a little spice in your life add a jalapeno or Anaheim chile or cayenne pepper!