1. Generously apply Renegade Rub rack of ribs. Wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Remove saran wrap from ribs and place full rack of ribs onto a hot BBQ grill.
3. Brown on both sides.
4. Remove from BBQ and cut into individual ribs (cut between bones) and place in large pot.
5. Cover ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce, place lid on pot and place pot on BBQ grill.
6. This is messy for your pot, so if you prefer you can cook them on your stove over a medium flame.
7. Cook in pot for 30 to 45 minutes rotating the ribs from the top to bottom of the pot every few minutes.
8. Remove ribs from pot and place on grill for 5 minutes, turning ribs often to prevent burning.
9. If you like you can add more sauce for this last step.