|1||Whole Chicken (Butterfly) How to Butterfly a Chicken|
|3 cups||Unsweetened Pineapple Juice|
|2 oz||Fresh Garlic|
|2 drops||yellow food color (optional)|
1. Peel the oranges, limes, and lemon
2. Put the oranges, limes, lemon, garlic, and some of the water in a food processor powerful blender and mix.
3. Add the cilantro and mix for another 10 or 20 seconds.
4. If you want the chicken to have that pollo loco look add the food coloring.
5. Combine the rest of the water, pineapple juice, blender mix, and chicken in a contain and let it marinate for 4 or hours.
6. Get the grill hot. Before putting the chicken on the grill season the chicken with a generous amount of Renegade Rub.
8. Season a couple more times near the start of cooking as you flip the chicken.
9. Be careful not to leave the chicken over the direct heat too long as it will drip fat that will flame up and burn the chicken.