|Bell Peppers (red, yellow, green)|
1. Use any combination of the above vegetables.
2. Cut the veggies lengthwise about 1/4 slices.
3. Place in bowl, add olive oil, (enough to coat vegetables), season liberally with Renegade Rub.
4. Toss the vegetables in the bowl until coated and seasoned.
5. Place on hot grill or in frying pan, flipping frequently, cooking until tender.
6. If you use mushrooms add last, a minute or two before taking the vegetables off the heat.
7. Great appetizer for parties and campouts!